Book - The Adventures of Lily Huckleberry in Scandinavia
The first book of a travel series for little wanderers - full of bravery, whimsy, laughter, and cultural discovery! Over 1,000 copies sold during our Kickstarter campaign! See the reviews on Amazon (or scroll down).
In this very first book of the series, our brave, curious Lily Huckleberry uses her magic globe to travel to Scandinavia for a Midsummer party, where she finds herself ker-splat in the middle of a strawberry mystery.
As she travels around Denmark, Norway, and Sweden to save Midsummer, Lily explores Nordic culture and meets a menagerie of friends. She swims with The Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, mingles with the King and Queen of Sweden, rides the Dala horse, and faces a group of grumpy Vikings that may or may not have something to do with the strawberry mystery...
That's all we will tell you for now, we don't want to ruin the surprise ;)
- 7x10" - perfect for little hands
- Illustrated story with 96 pages of colorful illustrations
- Includes a map of Scandinavia + fun facts + a glossary so kids can depend their knowledge of the region.
- Keepsake book - gold foil on the cover + linen binding
- High quality, thick paper.
- Printed responsibly in Canada using FSC certified, chlorine-free paper made with 30% post-consumer waster + vegetable/soy-based inks.