Book - The Adventures of Lily Huckleberry in Japan (with Japan patch)
The newest book of a travel series for little wanderers - full of bravery, whimsy, laughter, and cultural discovery! See the reviews on Amazon (or scroll down).
Whisked away to Japan by her magical globe, Lily goes on a whimsical adventure filled with cherry blossoms, lucky cats, sumo wrestlers and bullet trains. In this second book Lily is excited to join her new friends for Golden Week, but soon after her arrival disaster strikes when a magical dragon statue is broken.
The wind is angry,
Windsocks won't fly and
Children's Day may be ruined!
Will Lily be able to say GOODBYE to the belly bobbles, find the pieces and restore the wind? Plenty of friends help to guide her through this Japanese hullabaloo!
Kids love learning the way of the ninja at ninja camp, and helping Lily find the dragon pieces. Parents love the subtle underlying message: what makes us different makes us beautiful.
To the daring dreamers who love getting lost on adventures...this story is for you! Get it NOW and share the magical hullabaloo with your child.
The Adventures of Lily Huckleberry is a travel series for kids that aims to:
1) show kids the beauty + diversity of this world
2) give them a brave female role model to look up to
3) foster children's imaginations
4) create a society of little explorers who are curious about the world and always ready for adventure
Other books in this award-winning series:
- 7x10" - perfect for little hands
- Illustrated story with 96 pages of colorful illustrations
- Comes with Lily's Japan patch (peel + stick)
- Includes a map of Scandinavia + fun facts + a glossary so kids can deepen their knowledge
- Keepsake book - gold foil on the cover + linen binding
- High quality paper
- Printed responsibly in China using FSC certified, chlorine-free paper made with 30% post-consumer waster + vegetable/soy-based inks.